Thursday 24 December 2009

Sequins







I absolutely ADORE sparkly things! As a child I would sneak into my mother's closet and pull out whatever would catch my eye the first and that would always something shimmery and sequined. I have still not outgrown that love (neither the hope of becoming a princess one day!) I could wear sequins 24/7 but then again that would not be a great idea, don't want to be a walking Christmas tree either. But I still try to sparkle and dazzle as much as I can at night! I mean come on, who doesn't get into the party mood once they lay their eyes on a shimmering sequined pair of leggings? Here are some favorites...

Sequin Blazer, Zara


Theia Short Midnight Sequin Slip Dress $495 – Bloomingdale's

Lois wears jacket, £360, Moschino . Top, £488, Sophia Kokosalaki. Sequined leggings, £1,045, Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment